Clinic Nurse: Seasonal Part-Time Position
Location: Greater Milwaukee, WI; Greater Madison, WI areas; Chicago, Illinois and surrounding areas.
Travel Required: Yes
Level/Salary Range: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
Position Type: Part-Time/Seasonal
HR Contact: Alice Healy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date Created: 01/01/19
Will Train Applicant(s): Yes
We have part-time openings for RNs to provide flu shots, TB tests and biometric screenings at on-site clinics for our customers in Wisconsin.
The primary function of the Clinic Nurse, as a licensed professional, is to provide a high standard of wellness services to VaxPro clients. The Clinic Nurse travels to various corporate sites, follows proper clinic protocol to set up the clinic site, document and administer vaccines and educates patients about immunizations. The Clinic Nurse is also responsible for proper clean-up of the clinic site.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Meets required nursing licensure which pertain to local, state and federal requirements
- Interacts with patients, customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner while delivering a high level of quality service
- Ensures adequate amounts of medical supplies for each clinic
- Sets up and breaks down the clinic site efficiently
- Completes appropriate patient intake forms and records for accurate vaccine documentation
- Administers wellness services to VaxPro clients, which includes flu shot vaccinations, TB testing and biometric screenings
- Ensures proper clean up and disposal of clinic materials after each clinic
- Manages medical supply inventory upon conclusion of each clinic
- Follows all HIPAA guidelines
- Valid RN or LPN license in the State of Wisconsin
- Experience administering vaccinations
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Experience providing TB testing and biometric screening
- Experience in phlebotomy
VaxPro is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.