On-site Biometric Screening
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), a biometric health screening can be carried out "at the work site and used as part of a workplace health assessment to benchmark and evaluate changes in employee health status over time." Your program can be designed to fit your company's needs:
- Systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Height and weight (BMI)
- Total cholesterol blood test
The confidential test results are provided to your employee at the conclusion of the test.
Early identification of potential health risks
- Rapid results provide immediate awareness and identification of cardiovascular and diabetes health risks in only 5 minutes. Employees with potential health risks will be encouraged to visit their physician for follow-up care.
Easy sampling using a rapid blood test
- Fingerstick blood sampling and small sample size makes results less painful and time consuming, and easy to obtain.
- Fingerstick blood samples are assessed by Cholestech© analyzers by the trained nursing staff. Cholestech© analysis meets National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) performance goals for lipids with lab-accurate results.
Immediate reporting of test results to patients
- During the clinic, VaxPro will provide each individual employee with a report interpreted by the nursing staff.
- At company request, VaxPro will provide a roster of each employee who competed the screening which can be turned in for reward points.